Greater convenience and more choices for lifting extremely heavy loads
The double-acting high-tonnage cylinders from LUKAS are the ultimate powerhouse products, lifting even the heaviest loads with ease. They are reduced to the absolute essentials, making them particularly robust, stable and economical. They are used in bridge construction, for lifting transformers and other large parts or positioning extremely heavy machinery.
- Fast, easy retraction without load
- For strokes up to 300 mm and loads up to 1100 tonnes
- Extremely rugged thanks to hardened, high-strength special steel
- Wide range of models for a variety of purposes
- Very economical and efficient
- Retract under load
- An ejection hole limits the lifting height and prevents incorrect operation
- Hard chrome plated pistons to prevent scoring and corrosion
Take advantage of the extremely wide range of high-tonnage cylinders. Whatever load is to be lifted and whatever total stroke is required, here you can find the right high-tonnage cylinder.
- Standard with internationally typical screw couplers
- Scraper rings prevent pollution and wear
- With optional LUKAS quick coupler for integration into an existing 500-bar system