Request adviceProduct enquiry
LUKAS History

History

1945

Consolidation of a number of company divisions of Frieseke & Hoepfner GmbH in Erlangen.

1948

Start of the development of the hydraulic products that constitute the basis of our current manufacturing program.

1955

Frieseke & Hoepfner GmbH taken over by shareholders of the FAG group in Schweinfurt.

1962

Introduction of LUKAS rerailing equipment for all types of rail vehicles.

1972

Introduction of LUKAS rescue technology.

1981

Incorporation into the FAG group.

1990

Company moves to new premises in Erlangen Eltersdorf.

1993

Management takeover. Company is renamed LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH.

1995

Company taken over by IDEX Corporation.


privacy policy
Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen einen optimalen Service zu bieten. Mit der Nutzung der Website erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unserer privacy policy.

Akzeptieren